Friday 25 October 2013

Kampong Elephant – Fusion Thai Food


This is a new stall at Amoy Food Center level 2. Here is their menu, very limited choice.


As I could not decide what to have, I was recommended to try their Grilled Lemongrass Chicken comes with a small bowl of Pineapple Red Curry.


I am glad that I saw my food been grilled on the spot, as previously I try another stall ordering a baked chicken, that stall actually place a ready cooked chicken which has turn cold into a microwave and heat it up. To some they don’t find any issue with it, as I am against the usage of microwave I was sort of disappointed by their act.

Kampong Elephant has made me feel that I am having a much healthier food compare to a microwaved food.


The chicken is well grilled and tender. The lemongrass and herb make the chicken fragrant. How I wish I could have a bigger piece of chicken! The Pineapple Red Curry is tangy sweet and mild spicy. It is best for those who don’t take spicy food.

 SGD4.80 very affordable! 

Update: 01Nov2013

Trying their Set A, the chicken not spicy, i thought should be spicy chicken.Taste more like honey chicken. The green curry still ok. Maybe i like red curry more.



No comments:

Post a Comment