Wednesday 23 October 2013

Edge Buffet – Pan Pacific Hotel

The spread is great. It is spacious, even with people walking to and fro; I don’t feel that they are invading into my space. Some of the buffet, I went the table are so closely placed side by side that I felt that I have been monitored by the next table and as I cautious person I also watch other people. LOL.

Cold Seafood: Snow Crab Legs, Oysters, Scallop, Prawns and Mussels.





 Thai Appetizer Section


Hot Thai Food Section


Sushi and Sashimi Section



Soup Section


Noodle Section



Chinese Fried Fritter Section


Chinese Cooked Food Section




Satay Station


Indian Section







Fusion Section – My friend say that the Cod Fish is a MUST TRY!








Pizza Section



Grilled Section


Cheese Section




Cold Cuts


Chocolates Praline


Desserts Section

















Operating Hours:
Breakfast: 6:00am to 11:00am daily
Lunch: 12:00pm to 2:30pm daily
Dinner: 6:30pm to 10:30pm daily
Telephone:
(65) 6826 8240
Price: SGD78++ on Weekend Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment