Sunday 3 March 2013

Ippudo Ramen

When i started blogging, one of my friends said "maybe you can blog about food". My reply was "I only eat, i cannot describe details".

A short blog on my experience at Mandarin Gallery Ippudo. Every time i walked past this Ramen restaurant, there were people queuing. Scary long queue. 

I went at 5.30pm Saturday, short queue about 2 groups of people in front of me.

I ordered the Karaka Tamago - Spicy Ramen with an Flavored egg. The thin noodle was nicely done; chewy. The soup was tasty, I finished the whole bowl of soup and i feel thirst after that. Hmm where is the meat? Argh i did not order the one with meat. The bill was shocking: SGD20 for a bowl of ramen with an egg. NO MEAT!!!

Food was nice but i felt it was overpriced. Maybe it was because of its prime location.


No comments:

Post a Comment