Tuesday 10 September 2013

Chocolate Buffet @ Fullerton Hotel Courtyard

Every Singaporean likes buffet! In Singapore we have International Buffet, Steamboat Buffet, Korean BBQ Buffet, Sushi Buffet, Dim Sum Buffet, Ice Cream Buffet etc. Pay a fixed sum and EAT ALL YOU want. Ops why am I making myself sound so cheapskate.

I am going to explore a less ventured buffet: Chocolate Buffet at a 5 star hotel – Fullerton Hotel. This is for friends to gather and chat at high class atmosphere. It is so different from cafés and bars which tend to be noisy. Everything seem to slow down, pace are peaceful.

Although it is a buffet don expect to find a mountain and a whole lot variety of chocolate. The spread is good enough that if you eat a piece of everything, you will feel full and overwhelmed by the sweetness.

 To choose the 2 items I like most would be the soufflés and the hot dark chocolate drink. I try the 72%, 85% and the hot chili chocolate drink. My favourite is the 72%. The 85% is too bitter for me and the chili chocolate seemed to taste a bit like herb added. I like warm stuff so I do not have much comment for the rest of the spread.






























No comments:

Post a Comment